Sunday, March 31, 2013

Adam Merrello

I finally found love and it just left on a jet plane. What the fuck? I cried the whole way home. Now that I know this is real, what do I do? All I can think about is getting to where he is. But I still have so much here. At the moment it feels like so little and piddley. Life is nothing without someone you love to share it with. Plain and simple.

I feel like I have to give this everything that I have. Looking back on the last time I was in love, which was 2009, I realize I did not treat the guy or the relationship with the care that love demands. I realize how many mistakes I made with it, and I don't want to make those mistakes again. I want to unashamedly, undeniably, outlandishly pursue love with everything I have. What's different is that this feels so real, so possible. This man really is my equal, my partner in crime, my friend. He makes me laugh, he makes me cry, challenges me, and most of all makes me want to try. He inspires me to be the amazing woman he thinks I am.

And he lives in Hawaii. How we managed to go from hating each other to falling in love I will never understand. How two wild, "life-of-the-party" serial daters found each other and managed to talk their way into love is an infinite mystery. But it happened. It happened to me. Just the way I like, in the most unexpected and inconvenient way possible.

Holy shit......

I'm in love.

P.S. By the way, I have written several previous posts about this guy. He was "Risky Business" from my post Risk Business.

No comments:

Post a Comment